VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    here lately i've noticed a change.. used to be when i visit the homepage, the new polls would be open for me to vote, or i could click 'view results'. but NOW when i visit, the results are showing, and if i click 'discuss this poll' and then click the homepage link, the poll will be open for me to vote. is this new format or do i have a glitch? anyone else?
    I am just a worthless liar,
    I am just an imbecil
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Nope, I haven't changed anything in the poll voting. It sounds like a cookie issue. After you voted you should just see the results for about a week or until a new poll.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    hmm... see what's happening for me is next week, when the new poll comes out, i will see the results already on my first visit. then i can click the links to brink the vote to the homepage like it should have been.

you know, i'm actually seeing a few unrelated differences here and there.. for example, when i google, i don't get the cool new drop-down, suggestive searches. it simply does not work. i tried vista x64 with this build and so i blame any glitches i have on that, but honestly i don't know what's going on here?
    I am just an imbecil
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ok, i logged on today, and the new poll results are showing on the main page. this is my first visit since the new poll was posted.

EDIT: after posting this, i clicked the home link, and suddenly the poll is showing and i can place my vote. strange behavior.. can't figure it out!
    I am just an imbecil
    Quote Quote