VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. I have a small photo studio for a long time in my home country. I have been running it for 10 years with my wife. We had three Canon printers ink jet, and we had a lot of troubles with them. The cartridge has been ending too fast and the color was not nearly good, but it was a good option for the money I had. Now I am using two Brother printer with Brother TN760 Black Toner Cartridge. This one fit's perfectly all my need's and I have not changed it for a couple of months and the color is uniform. I mean this is one of the best cartridges I have ever used
    Last edited by GoodFollow; 24th Dec 2019 at 08:20.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    A $60 any kind of printer is going to be crap.

AIOs can be good, you just have to pay more for those models.

Figure out how often & how much $ you want to devote to the color printing portion. If less than 15%, skip it and get a monochrome printer and offload the color duties.
    Similarly with the disc-face work. Those require special discs to absorb the ink properly. If it's not a business, skip it.

I would only suggest inkjet printers to my worst enemy.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Mr. Computer Geek dannyboy48888's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Always been a sucker for brother office printers. Aftermarket ink is cheap, always worked in linux, self cleans if not used for a while, and prints great photos.
    if all else fails read the manual
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I finally bought an Epson EcoTank 3-in-1 and after a few months of use I find it economical and capable of printing nice photos. However, I am not very optimistic about how long it will last, as its print head got clogged a few times and cleaning was not easy.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dannyboy48888 View Post
    Always been a sucker for brother office printers. Aftermarket ink is cheap, always worked in linux, self cleans if not used for a while, and prints great photos.
    i loved my brother daisy wheel printers parallel port, a couple minutes per page, but they looked and were mechanically typed.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mr. Computer Geek dannyboy48888's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Use to love Epson, but 3 in a row had clogged heads after not being used for 2 weeks with the factory ink.
    if all else fails read the manual
    Quote Quote