VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I'm Having a problem with a missing library, i put the 3 DLL files in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" as i used to do, but know it does work anymore... what should i do?
    Quote Quote  
  2. What libraries are you talking about?

AviSynth filters go in AviSynth's plugins folder (or can be manually loaded in the script). 32 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\SysWow64 under 64 bit Windows. 64 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\System32 under 64 bit Windows. 32 bit libraries go in C;\Windows\System32 under 32 bit Windows.

32 bit AviSynth can only access 32 bit libraries and filters. 64 bit AviSynth can only access 64 bit libraries and filters.
    Last edited by jagabo; 26th Sep 2015 at 08:35.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    What libraries are you talking about?

AviSynth filters go in AviSynth's plugins folder (or can be manually loaded in the script). 32 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\SysWow64 under 64 bit Windows. 64 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\System under 64 bit Windows. 32 bit libraries go in C;\Windows\System under 32 bit Windows.

32 bit AviSynth can only access 32 bit libraries and filters. 64 bit AviSynth can only access 64 bit libraries and filters.
    There are 3 DLL files i must put in "C:\Windows\SysWow64"

- fftw3.dll
    - libfftw3f-3.dll
    - mt_masktools-26.dll

This has been done

Second one the Avisynth plugins i put them all... but still the same problem
    Quote Quote  
  4. Groucho2004
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    64 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\System under 64 bit Windows. 32 bit libraries go in C;\Windows\System under 32 bit Windows.
    The directories in red are wrong, it should be system32 in both cases.

Also, "C:\Windows" is a user choice, it could be any drive letter and directory name. It's better to use the environment variables for system paths, i.e. "%SystemRoot%" or "%windir%".

Of course, in this particular case it is "C:\Windows" and mentioning the variables would most likely have caused severe confusion.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Groucho2004 View Post
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    64 bit system libraries go in C:\Windows\System under 64 bit Windows. 32 bit libraries go in C;\Windows\System under 32 bit Windows.
    The directories in red are wrong, it should be system32 in both cases.
    Yes. Too early in the morning. I'll fix my post so somebody doesn't get confused in the future.

Originally Posted by yaston View Post
    - mt_masktools-26.dll
    mt_masktools is an AviSynth plugin.
    Last edited by jagabo; 26th Sep 2015 at 08:34.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Ok i did... and after it shown this message

Quote Quote  
  7. It's telling you what the problem is.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    It's telling you what the problem is.
    So what's the problem !!!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. How about posting the whole script and describing what it should do.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    How about posting the whole script and describing what it should do.
    PHP Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Users\YaCinO\Desktop\MeGUI_2418_x86\tools\avisynth_plugin\FFT3dGPU.dll")
    LoadCPlugin("C:\Users\YaCinO\Desktop\MeGUI_2418_x86\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\YaCinO\Downloads\majid.ts"fps=25.000audio=falseconvertfps=true).AssumeFPS(25,1)
    ConvertToYV12()
    Yadif()

#deinterlace
    #crop
    LanczosResize(1280,720# Lanczos (Sharp)
    #denoise 
    Last edited by yaston; 26th Sep 2015 at 13:00.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Stupid question, do you have that file in that directory with correct syntax?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    Stupid question, do you have that file in that directory with correct syntax?
    I'm not stupid that much as you think... of course there is the file... everything normally before i format my PC and i did what did as i used to do.
    Quote Quote  
  13. I'm not thinking anything. Just trying to help because you scream for help and not trying to describe anything yourself. Another stupid question, do you have everything done and configured, those card s etc., as the "install" paragraph says from over here
    Quote Quote  
  14. Groucho2004
    Originally Posted by yaston View Post
    Originally Posted by _Al_ View Post
    How about posting the whole script and describing what it should do.
    PHP Code:
    LoadPlugin("C:\Users\YaCinO\Desktop\MeGUI_2418_x86\tools\avisynth_plugin\FFT3dGPU.dll")
    LoadCPlugin("C:\Users\YaCinO\Desktop\MeGUI_2418_x86\tools\avisynth_plugin\yadif.dll")

DirectShowSource("C:\Users\YaCinO\Downloads\majid.ts"fps=25.000audio=falseconvertfps=true).AssumeFPS(25,1)
    ConvertToYV12()
    Yadif()
    fft3dgpu()
    #deinterlace
    #crop
    LanczosResize(1280,720# Lanczos (Sharp)
    #denoise 
    You're probably missing the old DX9 DLL which fft3dgpu() needs. I suggest to run the Avisynth Info Tool, go to "Tools" -> "Plugin Info" and see if the plugin enumeration fails. For this to work, your plugins have to be in the Avisynth auto-load directory.

Alternatively, check your fft3dgpu.dll directly with Dependency Walker.

Lastly, consider reading the documentation of the plugins you use as _Al_ suggested above.
    Last edited by Groucho2004; 26th Sep 2015 at 12:28.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Well i was missing to DirectX and it fixed @_Al_ so many thanks for you attension and all of you ☺☺☺♥♥♥
    Quote Quote