VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. SocialScientist
    Search Comp PM
    So I am having a SERIOUS issue with interlace flicker in my videos on sony vegas pro 14. I have been selecting disable resample for each clip, and reduce interlace flicker, I have the project settings matched to the files I am importing, and I have disabled resample in the properties too. And yet there is still very serious interlace flicker, its BAD. It looks like you've taken LSD or something! And this is an expensive high quality camera and piece of software and I put a lot into these videos and its screwing everything up!

What else should I do?

Would changing the filed order under properties or the deinterlace method help?
    Quote Quote  
  2. SocialScientist
    Search Comp PM
    I just checked the files on my computer, it seems the interlace flicker problem isn't really that bad with the files I had rendered out...it only became a really bad issue once they were on youtube....can anyone give me any insight into that?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Shoot in progressive format. Didn't you deinterlace them before uploading them to YouTube? Do you have a link?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Need more info on the camera, the actual settings for project , file interpretation settings, and export settings, as well as the actual video specs . Use mediainfo view=>text if you don't know
    Quote Quote  
  5. And youtube link.

Note that 30p video flickers a lot during high motion, high contrast shots.
    Quote Quote