VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello I need to change some subtitles' framerate from a VOB file (DVD) from 25 to 23,976. I'd like to preserve that format, I was only able to do the thing by going to srt and then change the frame rate with subtitle workshop. If I add directly the .sub file to SW it says that the file is not supported. Is converting to SRT the only way to change the framerate?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try subresync (included in vobsub).
    Quote Quote  
  3. Maybe you mean to say the Sub File Cutter utility, Baldrick, also included in the VobSub package. It has the ability to easily change the framerate of IDX/SUB files.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    yep.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thank you, it worked
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have another problem though, is there anyway I could make idx/sub without listing all the other languages.

I mean: I have a dvd with 10 subtitles, I just wanna use 4 so I extract only those with DVDdecrypter. When I create the sub files and I add them in the video ALL the languages presented in the DVD are listed as available.
    Quote Quote  
  7. VobSubStrip can strip out the languages you don't want. I have no idea if it'll still work after you did what you did. You should have gotten all 10 languages and then stripped out the ones you didn't want. Maybe it'll still work. Hope for the best.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/VobSubStrip.htm
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Perfect
    Quote Quote