VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. DVDFab introduced New product DVDFab UHD Copy

DVDFab UHD Copy is the first 4K UHD copy software capable of copying the main movie title of an unprotected 4K Ultra HD movie off the original disc, compress the content to a smaller size, and then burn it onto blank BD-50/25 discs, or output to HDD as ISO files or folders. In the process, both the Dolby Vision and the HDR10 video quality can be preserved.

Key features:
    * Compress 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays to BD-50/25 2160p
    * Retain the High HDR10 and Dolby Vision Video Quality
    * 4K HW Acceleration Ensures Blazing Fast Processing
    * Work with the Movie Server for Better Management

Learn more: https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-copy.htm
    Quote Quote  
  2. Following UHD Copy, DVDFab also released the ripper tool: DVDFab UHD Ripper, which can convert an unprotected 4K Ultra HD movie into MKV/M2TS formats, with lossless or 4K HEVC 10-bit video quality. Then you can enjoy the 4K Ultra HD movies on your giant screen 4K UHD TV, without actually bothering the discs any more.

* Convert Unprotected 4K Ultra HD Blu-rays
    * 4 Conversion Profiles to Meet Different Needs (the MKV Passthrough, M2TS Passthrough, MKV.4K.H265.10bit and M2TS.4K.H265.10bit.)
    * Preserve the Stunning HDR10 Video Quality
    * 4K Hardware Acceleration Ensures Fast Speed

Learn more:https://www.dvdfab.cn/uhd-ripper.htm
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Who cares about copying Unprotected UHD files. Please tell me when DVD fap will let me rip Protected UHD discs.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by isapc View Post
    ... DVD fap ...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by isapc View Post
    Who cares about copying Unprotected UHD files. Please tell me when DVD fap will let me rip Protected UHD discs.
    Me too, But that might be a nice way of saying it since I'm almost sure there is no 4K disks that aren't copy protected.
    Quote Quote  
  6. DVDFab announced some time ago that AACS 2.0 wasn't going to be something they dealt with. Their focus would be on editing 4K/UHD content. Whether or not that is something they will stand by remains to be seen but if they let other companies deal with the decryption it keeps the AACS LA off their back. For now DeUHD is the first software to attack UHD and AACS 2.0. For people who are willing to use DeUHD the addition of the UHD support by DVDFab makes some sense to fit the copies on BD-25/BD-50 blanks. It's really up to the individual, how much they are willing to spend, etc.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Price is too high seeing that it requires other software to do the heavy lifting. I'd say half it's current price.
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by ron spencer View Post
    Price is too high seeing that it requires other software to do the heavy lifting. I'd say half it's current price.
    Agreed.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by HemLok View Post
    Originally Posted by ron spencer View Post
    Agreed.
    Yes, DVDFab announced don't crack aacs2.0 and we keep our words. So the program deals with the unprotected content.
    We offer more 4k solutions, UHD Copy, UHD Ripper, Movie Server as well as Media Player.
    During the Halloween promotion, we offer up to 43% off on the UHD Copy & Ripper, which is really a big price drop.

https://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm

[Attachment 43543 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes, DVDFab announced don't crack aacs2.0 and we keep our words. So the program deals with the unprotected content.
    We offer more 4k solutions, UHD Copy, UHD Ripper, Movie Server as well as Media Player.
    During the Halloween promotion, we offer up to 43% off on the UHD Copy & Ripper, which is really a big price drop.

https://www.dvdfab.cn/promotion.htm

[Attachment 43543 - Click to enlarge]
    [/QUOTE]
    Yes, but what good are those programs without a program to remove copy protections? There is suppose to be and outfit that has a program to remove it but it hasn't been 100 percent approved yet in my opinion, Also if everything starts to go to 4k content I do believe your going to make a program for it or you will be losing out on a lot of money to someone else, Just my own thought.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think the program is a great idea...but it is not value for money without a decryptor. Again, price is too much, even with discount. If you want early adopters, and you can't/won't release a decryptor, then you need a much lower price.
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by DVDFab Staff View Post
    DVDFab introduced New product DVDFab UHD Copy

DVDFab UHD Copy is the first 4K UHD copy software capable of copying the main movie title of an unprotected 4K Ultra HD movie off the original disc, compress the content to a smaller size, and then burn it onto blank BD-50/25 discs, or output to HDD as ISO files or folders. In the process, both the Dolby Vision and the HDR10 video quality can be preserved.
    Will you ever support BD50 UHD Copy starting from MKV / M2TS containing HEVC UHD/HDR video data?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by rtosco View Post
    Originally Posted by DVDFab Staff View Post
    DVDFab introduced New product DVDFab UHD Copy

Will you ever support BD50 UHD Copy starting from MKV / M2TS containing HEVC UHD/HDR video data?

Thanks!

DVDFab UHD Copy supported the input format includes unprotected 4K Ultra HD disc, ISO file and folder,compressing the content to BD-50/25 with Dolby Vision and the HDR10 video quality.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Will the resulting BD-25 or BD-50 play on Xbox One and regular UHD BD players? I'm more interested in Xbox One as BD player
    Last edited by ppkhoa; 10th Nov 2017 at 00:51. Reason: More info
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by DVDFab Staff View Post
    DVDFab UHD Copy supported the input format includes unprotected 4K Ultra HD disc, ISO file and folder,compressing the content to BD-50/25 with Dolby Vision and the HDR10 video quality.
    I know and that's why I'm asking if input format could include MKV and M2TS files in the near future.
    I have 4K video camera footage which I would like to transfer to BD-50 disks.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Has anyone actually had any luck with this software. I am having issues where the audio gradually goes out of sync with the finished BD50 disc. I have tried different burners on different computers, so the issue is definitely the DVDFAB compression process.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Beloved View Post
    Has anyone actually had any luck with this software. I am having issues where the audio gradually goes out of sync with the finished BD50 disc. I have tried different burners on different computers, so the issue is definitely the DVDFAB compression process.
    post your question here - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/uhd-copy-ripper you'll get a faster response
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search PM
    Did DVDFab ever fix the error of it corrupting the first VOB on ripped DVD's? That was annoying.
    Quote Quote