VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have been using Nero vision Express for years. Is there a way to create sub menus like I see on so many commercial DVDs.

For instance. I create the chapters of my video,certain chapters are race starts. I would like a menu item on the main menu with the text "race starts" that would open up another menu with buttons just to show the start of each drag race. Then if the user click on one of those it would to to that chapter and when it ended it would then go to the next chapter with a race start. after the last race start chapter it would go back to the race start sub menu.

On the main menu next to the race start text I would have another text named,for instance "flame outs" and another name "finishes" another names "crashes" and final one named "Play video" that would just start the video and play it from the start to finish.

I know I would have to set up the chapters myself that is not a problem. The problem I have is how do I tell Nero to go to a sub menu that only has certain chapters. And how do I tell those chapters that after they finish playing from that sub menu to go to the next chapter from that sub menu BUT when played from the "Play video" menu choice just to go ahead and continue playing right thru the video.

Thanks I hope this was clear enough.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I think you need DVD-Lab and its playlists, if I understand what you're trying to accomplish correctly. Nero has never qualified as a DVD authoring app in my book.

/Mats
    Quote Quote