VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have potplayer setup and can see the switch but i am unable to hear the audio
    I have tried multiple options with audio render and audio capture device settings with no luck
    the only working option i got is to listen to the line in but when i want to show somthing to people in discord they are unable to hear it because the audio is not coming from the application

I have had success with VLC player but the quality was low with added delay
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    same with me
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I can't help you with using PotPlayer for what you want to do other than to suggest that you post the name of the capture device that you want to use so somebody else can help you.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Finally resolved it All I had to do was to goto windows settings and then in Privacy section where I had disabled Microphone .. Simply enabled it and restarted Pot Player ..selected capture device in audio of webcam and other devices.. (NOT WASPI at all) and got the audio running smoothly. Hope it helps someone here too.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I don't know what the last guy's talking about.
    I have my mic activated, but it still doesn't work. Haven't touched the other settings, though.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    I haven't found a solution to the problem either. I'm able to get sound out of USB digital audio option I haven't checked for discord.
    Last edited by Urlastyeehaw; 18th Nov 2023 at 04:25.
    Quote Quote