VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How do I put sound on the menu that only plays while the menu is displayed and not over the top of the movie? When I click play the in Studio it shows the menu and plays the sound but when the movie part plays the sound of the menu is still heard instead of the movie sound.

Thansk,
    J.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Great GUIDE. Not. Moving you to our dvd authoring section.
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can put the song (mp3, wav) inside the sound track under the manu segment. You can either
    pull the manu boarder longer to the same length of the sound file or cut the sound file shorter
    to the same length of the manu. Cut the sound file is the same as cut the movie part.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Extended the menu to the length of the song otherwise the song will repeat too early hich sounds terrible. The only way to confirm this was to create the DVD RW and it was ok so copied it to a DVD R
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by xxiangg
    You can put the song (mp3, wav) inside the sound track under the manu segment. You can either
    pull the manu boarder longer to the same length of the sound file or cut the sound file shorter
    to the same length of the manu. Cut the sound file is the same as cut the movie part.
    Please explain - I don't understand what you mean!
    Quote Quote