VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello everyone,
    I think it's been over ten years since I last went here for help..

Really need your help again.
    I use RipBot (v.1.15.0, and old one) for encoding videos.
    In broadcast channel at the top right corner, there is a logo that sometimes appears on a black background (for the entire video).

At least in such cases, I want simply to remove it by covering it with some black square so that it will be black on black and so, the logo will disappear.

I was wondering if this is possible with any script, into the Ripbot scripts window.

If so, I would be grateful if anyone here could write for me the correct script for that.

Regarding the size and position of the cover on the video, I guess I can manage with trial and error in changing the digits / units.

The current script, probably my default, is as follows:

#MT

#VideoSource
    LoadPlugin("D:\my files\Desktop\Rip Tools\RipBot264v1.15.0\Tools\dgindex\DGDecode.dll")
    video=MPEG2Source("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job5\job5 .d2v")

#Deinterlace

#Decimate

#Crop

#Resize

#Colors

#Denoise

#Subtitles

#AudioSource
    LoadPlugin("D:\my files\Desktop\Rip Tools\RipBot264v1.15.0\tools\AviSynth plugins\NicAudio\NicAudio.dll")
    audio=NicAC3Source("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job5\job 5 T80 2_0ch 320Kbps DELAY 0ms.ac3")
    audio=ResampleAudio(audio,48000)
    #DownMix

#Delay
    audio=DelayAudio(audio,0)

#Tempo

#Normalize

#AudioDub
    audio=ConvertAudioTo16bit(audio)
    AudioDub(video,audio)

#Triming

#AVSameLength

#ColorSpace

----------------------

Thanks in advance
    And be healthy.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Code:
    Overlay(Crop(logox, logoy, logowidth, logoheight).Tweak(cont=0, sat=0), x=logox, y=logoy)
    Where logox and logoy are the coordinates of the logo (top left corner), logowidth and logoheight are the dimensions of the logo.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you jagabo, I think I remember you.

I've tried it, I put numbers to see if anything happens at all, unfortunately nothing happened. Copies the script as I added and tried it:

LoadPlugin("D:\my files\Desktop\Rip Tools\RipBot264v1.15.0\Tools\dgindex\DGDecode.dll")
    video=MPEG2Source("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job4\job4 .d2v")

#Deinterlace

#Decimate

#Crop

#Resize

#Colors

#Denoise

#Subtitles

#AudioSource
    LoadPlugin("D:\my files\Desktop\Rip Tools\RipBot264v1.15.0\tools\AviSynth plugins\NicAudio\NicAudio.dll")
    audio=NicAC3Source("D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job4\job 4 T80 2_0ch 320Kbps DELAY 0ms.ac3")
    audio=ResampleAudio(audio,48000)
    #DownMix

#Delay
    audio=DelayAudio(audio,0)

#Tempo

#Overlay(Crop(logox, logoy, logowidth, logoheight).Tweak(cont=7, sat=7), 10=logox, 10=logoy)

#Normalize

#AudioDub
    audio=ConvertAudioTo16bit(audio)
    AudioDub(video,audio)

#Triming

#AVSameLength

#ColorSpace

-------------------

Without a ladder before the code, an error message appeared.
    maybe some plug-inis needed?
    I will note that the video resolution I tried on is low, 720x576.

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  4. The line as written relies on the implied "last" video stream -- AviSynth uses the name last whenever you don't specify a stream by name. In your script the video stream is explicitly named "video" (and there is no last) at that point. So you need to specify "video". You also need to provide all the values. You can do that by replacing them with the correct numbers or defining variables with those names and assigning them the correct value:

Code:
    logox = 16
    logoy = 16
    logowidth = 64
    logoheight = 64

video = Overlay(video, video.Crop(logox, logoy, logowidth, logoheight).Tweak(cont=0, sat=0), x=logox, y=logoy)
    That will overlay a black box near the type left corner.

Or you could put the original line (and the defined variables) after the AudioDub() which creates the implied last.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much! it works, and it's great.
    For general knowledge and if I need to, in case the original black background is a little lighter, is it possible to change the color hue that hides the logo?

Thank you again for the professionalism and the quick help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You can change the color of the black box after the Tweak(). For example you could use ColorYUV(off_y=20) to raise the black level by 20 units. You can even use Tweak() a second time, Tweak(bright=20) will give the same result as ColorYUV(off_y=20).
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you very much again, apologie for the so late response.
    Quote Quote