VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Good morning friends I have the following problem with the following DVD music video. and do I not find the way to rip it correct apparently by the characteristics of the image and the antiquity when I compress it in x264, the image deteriorates a lot and has a lot of pixel ... with CFR 14 for example .. etc.

here is my Avisynth Script:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #Option 1

MPEG2Source("C:\Users\C\Desktop\Frank Zappa - Does humor belong in music (1984) [2003, DVD5]_VTS_01_1.d2v", cpu=0)

Yadifmod2(mode=1, order=1) # for double Speed to 50 FPS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #Option 2

QTGMC(Preset="Slower", InputType=0, FPSDivisor=1, ShowSettings=False, Denoiser="dfttest", MatchPreset="Slow", MatchPreset2="Slow", SourceMatch=3)

#Option 3

QTGMC()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the 3 cases the frames are duplicated from 25 to 50 FPS ,

The 3 are acceptable results but they are not perfect, then I encode it in x264 with CFR 14-15. But even so the image in some cases is very compressed and I do not find the perfect combination.

Here I leave a small part of the video so you can help me, thank you very much.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lsKFqW9vk1KQkuSbbNRLEgX6_MA8zGur

https://www75.zippyshare.com/v/hGHMcWW0/file.html
    Last edited by zerowalk; 10th Jun 2019 at 09:13.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm not an expert so I could be wrong, but it seems to me this video isn't trully interlaced, which is why a lot of combing is left after running a deinterlacing filter like so. Use InputType 1 or 2, and fine tune it the way you want, seems to be giving me better results.

Code:
    QTGMC(preset="Slower", InputType=2, ProgSADMask=12.0, EdiThreads=2)
    Quote Quote