VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have ripped a DVD (4 weddings and a Funeral) with both SmartRipper and DVD Decrypter. This goes great. The files can be played with Power DVD. I have used IFOEDIT and not used it. I just do a FILE RIP - as I want to write DVD and this DVD will fit on a single DVD+R/RW.

My Problem - when I write the DVD+RW or DVD+R - and then try and Play it with PowerDVD - it flashes "Play" then "Stop" - if I put this in my DVD stand-alone - I get the same results.

BTW - All the Other DVD I have ripped - 1 and 2 DVD+R's - work great. It's just this one that is giving me a hard time.

I have used VOB and B's Recorder and Nero to burn the DVD - all with the same results. All Files are upper case and in the VIDEO_TS Folder. I have open the files in "Open Media Files" mode and I get the same results.

I am using PowerDVD XP 4.0. The Latest Version of everything else - I have tried both FORCE and NERO ASPI.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. why dont u just rip the ac3 and m2v files and try spruceup to make a image and burm with prassi primo dvd
    Quote Quote