VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Is there a better way to load a TS file into AVISynth? I made one from a very large MKV file because I could not load it. The TS file plays, but the sound plays for a second or so before the video plays. Is there a fix for this?

FFMS2 loads but like I said the sync is off. FFmpegsource2 is taking way too long so I just give up after 20 minutes.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What do you mean too long? FFMS2 is quite a fast frame server, but it does take a number of minutes in the beginning to create
    the index.
    Perhaps try LSMASHVideoSource / LWLibavVideoSource
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, the first time ffms2 opens a file it builds an index and can take quite a while. Subsequent openings of the file don't take too long as the same index file is used. LSMASH is similar. But sometimes one works better than the other.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Why couldn't you load the MKV directly ?

How did you make the TS from the MKV? There is a chance whatever you did caused the sync problem. Does the TS play in sync in a media player like VLC, MPCHC ?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Okay, I discovered the issue, the video loads fine, but the audio causes infinite loading for some reason. I've tried using the
    atrack=-1
    and
    FFCopyrightInfringement

Is there another way I can get the audio to load?
    Quote Quote