VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm looking for a syntax that allows me to extract a section of the audio track in *.FLAC from a .ts video in one step and add an image at the same time. So far I'm using the following command:

ffmpeg -i "D:\InputVideo.ts" -i "D:\InputPicture.jpg" -map 1 -map 0:a:1 -metadata:s:v title="Album cover" -metadata:s:v comment="Cover (front)" -disposition:v attached_pic -ss 0.000000 -to 2222.000000 "D:\Output_with_cover.flac"

That works too. But only if the area to be cut begins with
    -ss 0.000000

However, if I want to extract an area that is in the middle of the video, I get this error message:

"No packets were sent for some of the attached pictures"

Is that possible ?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ProbMob View Post
    I'm looking for a syntax that allows me to extract a section of the audio track in *.FLAC from a .ts video in one step and add an image at the same time. So far I'm using the following command:

ffmpeg -i "D:\InputVideo.ts" -i "D:\InputPicture.jpg" -map 1 -map 0:a:1 -metadata:v title="Album cover" -metadata:v comment="Cover (front)" -disposition:v attached_pic -ss 0.000000 -to 2222.000000 "D:\Output_with_cover.flac"

That works too. But only if the area to be cut begins with
    -ss 0.000000

However, if I want to extract an area that is in the middle of the video, I get this error message:

"No packets were sent for some of the attached pictures"

Is that possible ?
    for the "No packets were sent for some of the attached pictures" error, try this - https://superuser.com/questions/758338/keep-album-art-with-ffmpeg-while-cutting-a-mp3-file
    Quote Quote  
  3. OK. Thanks. That was it. Solved
    Quote Quote