VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all, new to this Forum, ive ran into a problem for which ive searched the internet for and haven't come across a fix, im using BD Rebuilder to make a backup of my BD "a wrinkle in time" im using the full backup option with a target size of BD25, cos it saves space as I want to keep it incase the backup gets destroyed and also BD25 discs are a whole lot cheaper ,

the symptoms are after burning it to a BD25, it plays but just goes to a looped video, it seems its selecting the wrong playlist, screen pass ??

but I cant find how to resolve the issue

cheers

Pickie
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can't resolve your problem, but some of us have gone a different route. We use MKV to backup and put that file on a hard drive. Are you interested in trying that?
    Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence -Carl Sagan
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi, thanks for the reply, I was hoping to keep all menus and extras, as for MKV I usually just keep the .m2ts file as I like uncompressed/original as I have 12 TB HDD
    Quote Quote  
  4. on these disney disks like the one your doing would have to be done as movie only and selecting the right playlist on the main info section
    Quote Quote  
  5. ok cheers for the help
    Quote Quote