VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have several .OGM files with one audio stream and one subtitle stream. I have been attempting to use Virtualdubmod and Vobsub to create a single .AVI file with permanent subs.

I've managed to combine the .SRT and .AVI into a single .AVI using Vobsub Mux, however all the subtitles play as fast as possible as soon as the video starts.

I believe the problem is with Interleaving, but after scouring this site and a few others I am still in the dark.

Vobsub resync displays the correct timing for the subs, but the final .AVI does not place the subtitles at these times, playing them one immediately after the other.

Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hey if u still have the original files maybe try using this i dont know too much really but this helped me alot https://forum.videohelp.com/topic360276.html

i had .ogm files and i extracted the subtitles with ogmdemuxer then i loaded it into Xvid4psp and added the subtitles and picked the language i wanted it created a .avi file with the subtitles and worked perfect for me maybe that can help? good luck
    Quote Quote