VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25
FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Thread
  1. i getting error for this command, what am i doing it wrong? if i remove x265-params "pass=2", it's working fine though. but i want to have variable bitrate with 2 pass encode.

Code:
    -map 0:v -map 0:a:0 -map 0:s -c:v libx265 -b:v 5000k -maxrate 10000k -bufsize 10000k -x265-params "pass=2" -c:a ac3 -b:a 448K -c:s copy
    https://forum.videohelp.com/images/imgfiles/fVE2ocD.png
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, Hopefully I am entering this issue correctly, as this is the first time since using this program that I have an issue, the forums did not already explain. I recently had to rebuild my Media Server and moved to Windows Server 2022 Data Center from Server 2019 Data Center, but this issue appeared in both Versions of Windows I was using. The issue I am having is that I cannot upgrade past version 2.5.4 to any version with the "Security and Performance" feature. If I do the application closes while performing any jobs I run while leaving the FFMPEG process running in the background to finish the job it was on. If I go into "Security and Performance", or i try to update the FFMPEG version I get the below message. If I "Quit", the program closes out entirely. If I "Continue" then the "Security and Performance" Window opens but never fills in the Top section and will not allow me to update anything. I have added the Folder and FFMPEG files to the "exclusions" for the Microsoft AV (Not using another at the moment). Would anyone know what this "invalid Namespace" error means? Thank you.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Management.ManagementException: Invalid namespace
    at System.Management.ThreadDispatch.Start()
    at System.Management.ManagementScope.Initialize()
    at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Initial ize()
    at System.Management.ManagementObjectSearcher.Get()
    at FFBatch.Form25.Form25_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4515.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    FFBatch
    Assembly Version: 2.7.7.0
    Win32 Version: 2.7.7
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/FFBatch.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4488.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4390.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4380.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4161.0 built by: NET48REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    AeroWizard
    Assembly Version: 2.3.1.0
    Win32 Version: 2.3.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/ProgramData/FFmpeg%20Batch%20AV%20Converter/AeroWizard.DLL
    System.Management
    Win32 Version: 4.8.4435.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	namespace-error-1.PNG
Views:	35
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	65363  

Click image for larger version

Name:	namespace-error-2.PNG
Views:	30
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	65364  

Quote Quote  
  3. I have strange issue started from v2.8.1. Loading multiple files from Total Commander, all loaded ok and then window appear "FFmpeg processes running were detected." I press "OK" and FFB closing. Any solution?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hello! I've been using this software for quite some time and I want to say it is amazing. I want to ask if it is possible to add an option when joining files, the Windows modified/created timestamp to be kept in the new joined file? It would make this work much easier.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    First THX Eibol for this excellent app!

[Attachment 66431 - Click to enlarge]

This seems to be a wrong message - Why should "Success" status be overwritten?
    And when you "Reset item to 'Queued'" - as suggested - item is overwritten anyways...
    It would be helpful if "Success" items just stayed in queue and would be ignored until changed to Queued (for further processing), or deleted.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm unable to add folders or browse for a folder in the latest update (2.8.1) on Windows 11. It just shows the Desktop folder and cannot select anything else.

[Attachment 66691 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  7. Eibol... antes que nada agradecerte por el software a mis 58 aņos es dificil agarrarle la onda a esta nueva tecnologia y tu software lo hace mas facil... podria solicitarte ayuda para hacer el efecto de FADE en un archivo de video MP4? le he probado de varias maneras pero no logro el resultado deseado...
    Quote Quote  
  8. Any ideas for splitting the Q up and running encodes to different GPU's? I've tried running multiple instances and using the "gpu-1" etc commands. Didn't work out.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Having troubles when files contain PGS Subtitles. Is there a way to have these disregarded? Works fine when I remove the subs. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    [Attachment 67556 - Click to enlarge]

Was trying to encode an mkv with MPEG-2 SD-Format, 2 audio-ac3 tracks and 2 pgs-subtitles, by setting up a new preset for NVenc H.265 and including all streams and upressing it. BTW: Is there no sharpening filter available?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1-Videoencoder settings.png
Views:	31
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	67557  

Name:	2-Videofilter settings.png
Views:	19
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	67558  

Name:	3-Audioencoder settings.png
Views:	26
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	67559  

Name:	4-Preset complete.png
Views:	19
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	67560  

Quote Quote  
  11. Hi, i have managed to trim some mp3 files i have on the ends to make them 15 seconds long.
    I have noticed that the fade in and fade out does not work anymore.

I was also wondering whether one of the next builds, or the next build, could have the ability to trim AND also fade-in and fade-out, in the same step without having to do 2 steps - at the moment 1) I do a trim and then 2) I need to do a fade-in and fade-out on the trimmed files.

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  12. Hi all,

new to coding and have a problem I want to upload all 24 hours of my security camera footage but only need every other minute or even it to skip every 90 seconds for 60 seconds. I am looking to cut my file sizes in half or by 2/3rds.

I can see how i can trim videos and i can trim videos by minute but is there a way to save only every odd minute in a batch way.

Looking to process a weeks worth of 24 files/day and only save half or less of the files.

Thank you for any and all help!
    Quote Quote  
  13. * looking to export still frames and have the filename contain timecode *

is there a way to have ffmpeg batch append the name the file with timecode taken from the video when doing a export of a jpg still frame . i want the filename to look something like this jane_doe-10342245 (the last digits would represent the timecode - hour , minute, second, frame) i dont see this as an option on the interface so im assuming this would have to be done some sort of line command . can someone show me how to do this if this option exists
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I noticed there is a issue with 2.8.8 When i add my video file to convert the audio ffmpeg batch lowercases end of the file After i use filebot to renamed my videos. FFmpeg batch will lowercase the name of the episode but the name of the Show it doesn't touch only after the show episode number. To rule it out if it was ffmpeg batch i removed ffmpeg batch newest one and reinstalled 2.8.7. Is this a bug?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    I noticed there is a issue with 2.8.8 When i add my video file to convert the audio ffmpeg batch lowercases end of the file After i use filebot to renamed my videos. FFmpeg batch will lowercase the name of the episode but the name of the Show it doesn't touch only after the show episode number. To rule it out if it was ffmpeg batch i removed ffmpeg batch newest one and reinstalled 2.8.7. Is this a bug?
    Apologize, I was fixing one minor bug and created another. I re-uploaded the patched 2.8.8 version to sourceforge, but I guess videohelp is keeping the original 2.8.8.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, I've been using ffmpeg in Windows for many years, and I always missed the convenience of some graphical interface to have drag and drop, file listing, batch processing, progress bar, the typical windows application features. I searched for something simple, because my operations are usually just stream copy to .mp4, .ts, convert to mp3, flac 16/44,1, convert video audio tracks to aac 2 channels, trimming, concatenating, also some video shrinking and resizing.

The point is, all the similar programs that I tried are either too complex for just a few things I want to do, or they do not allow to use the parameters set of your choice, I'm somewhat limited to use predefined options.

So, for advanced users that just miss the convenience of Windows Explorer, and at the same time want to have total control of ffmpeg behaviour, I started developing this application: FFmpeg Batch. Free and open source for anyone to try, beta but fully functional, compatible with Windows 7/8/10.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch

My programming skills are limited. Any feedback very welcome.
    I've been using it for a few years, it's a great app and makes life a lot easier. Thank you for making it.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Is this thread being monitored? I'm trying to batch convert some webms for 4chan, so it can only use vp8 or vp9, soundless, and have a size limit of 4mb. The codec is working as expected, but the file size isn't. When I try to make a 2 pass preset, the only options are h264 and h265, and with sound.
    Is there anything I'm missing? Will I have to manually select the bitrate for each file to have 4mb?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by asdasdasdasdasd View Post
    Is this thread being monitored? I'm trying to batch convert some webms for 4chan, so it can only use vp8 or vp9, soundless, and have a size limit of 4mb. The codec is working as expected, but the file size isn't. When I try to make a 2 pass preset, the only options are h264 and h265, and with sound.
    Is there anything I'm missing? Will I have to manually select the bitrate for each file to have 4mb?
    If your files are different then yes - you must calculate bitrate separately for every file, VP9 support 2-pass https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/VP9, video encoding is independent from video so if you add to your command line -an it should work.

You can speedup first pass - this is Google suggestion https://developers.google.com/media/vp9/settings/vod/#multi-pass_encoding_and_encoding_speed
    Quote Quote  
  19. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Originally Posted by Wizard23 View Post
    Apologize, I was fixing one minor bug and created another. I re-uploaded the patched 2.8.8 version to sourceforge, but I guess videohelp is keeping the original 2.8.8.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/
    Updated now. I prefer new version numbers for fixed stuff.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Originally Posted by asdasdasdasdasd View Post
    Is this thread being monitored? I'm trying to batch convert some webms for 4chan, so it can only use vp8 or vp9, soundless, and have a size limit of 4mb. The codec is working as expected, but the file size isn't. When I try to make a 2 pass preset, the only options are h264 and h265, and with sound.
    If your files are different then yes - you must calculate bitrate separately for every file, VP9 support 2-pass https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/VP9, video encoding is independent from video so if you add to your command line -an it should work.

You can speedup first pass - this is Google suggestion https://developers.google.com/media/vp9/settings/vod/#multi-pass_encoding_and_encoding_speed
    Got it. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Member
    Search PM
    New version 3.0.0 calculates properly the video bitrate for any target size, either with a variable, or using the wizard.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search PM
    Is there an option (setting) to automatically remove all files from the "Batch Processing" list after the files have been encoded?
    Any help is highly appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    How to copy just the audio with no video.

Example: Save an mp3 file from a MKV file.

I had a folder full of MP4 files that mp3gain will not read. So I used FFBatch to convert the AAC audio to MP3 in an MKV container. MP3gain will not read the MP3 audio no matter what container it's in so I need to extract the audio and then use MP3gain on the MP3 files.

Edit: I created a new Preset.

-vn -acodec copy
    Last edited by DarrellS; 4th Oct 2023 at 20:52.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by neunmalelf View Post
    Is there an option (setting) to automatically remove all files from the "Batch Processing" list after the files have been encoded?
    Hi, you have a checkbox on the main tab: Delete source files.
    Quote Quote  
  25. hello, thanks in advance for this excellent tool, im using the latest version 3.0.0 on windows 7 (x64 portable) and the GUI dont translate in my language (italian). this bug is not present in the version 2.8.8 x64 portable
    Quote Quote  
  26. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Gr1ng0m4n View Post
    hello, thanks in advance for this excellent tool, im using the latest version 3.0.0 on windows 7 (x64 portable) and the GUI dont translate in my language (italian). this bug is not present in the version 2.8.8 x64 portable
    Hi, language setting seems to work fine. You could try deleting file ff_lang_portable.ini from portable settings folder.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Hi, language setting seems to work fine. You could try deleting file ff_lang_portable.ini from portable settings folder.
    i've deleted it, at the software restart a message ask me to select a language and after i select italian, the gui is always in english
    Quote Quote  
  28. Member
    Search PM
    I had to do a re-upload after 3.0.0 was published, maybe you need to reinstall, or uninstall and reinstall version from Sourceforge.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    I had to do a re-upload after 3.0.0 was published, maybe you need to reinstall, or uninstall and reinstall version from Sourceforge.
    it's portable version, i've never installed this tool in my OS. i've just now downloaded "FFmpeg_Batch_AV_Converter_Portable_3.0.0_x64. zip" from "https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/" and the bug is still present

just now i've replaced "AeroWizard.resources.dll" and "FFBatch.resources.dll" in " it" directory from the 2.8.8 version, and the gui translation is ok. so seems to be something related to those two dlls
    Last edited by Gr1ng0m4n; 29th Sep 2023 at 18:13.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Eibol View Post
    Originally Posted by neunmalelf View Post
    Hi, you have a checkbox on the main tab: Delete source files.
    Thank you for the reply. I use this checkbox, unfortunately that doesn't clear the file list after encoding.
    Quote Quote