VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

I translate a subtitles file, and the original subtitles file becomes unsynchronized after a given position, because additional screens have been added to the video.

In the attached screen capture, the Text #475 is correctly synchronized, but the #477 appears 27 seconds too early, because an additional screen names "The Avengers Act Two" has been added to the video.

Therefore the texts from #0 to #475 are correctly synchronized and must not be delayed, but the texts from #477 must be delayed by 27 seconds.

If I use Synchronization -> Point Sync and define the Point Sync at 21'46" (i.e. 27 seconds later than the original 21'19" position), the software only modify the #477 display time.

How can I delayed ALL the texts starting from #477 by 27 seconds, without changing the time codes of those from #0 to #476 ?

Thank you
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	68960  

Last edited by Nounours18200; 2nd Feb 2023 at 14:18.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Multi-select all the subs you want to delay. Then apply the 27 second delay to the selected subs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. What worked for me was:

Stay in the Synchronization tab. Use option one and use the last selection (third further down.) That worked for me a couple times, thanks to a previous answer here in videohelp.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SE selected and subsequent.png
Views:	30
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	69115  

Quote Quote