VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. In Media Player Classic, is there any way I can change the value of the shortcut "Audio delay +10ms" to any other value like +500ms or +1000ms. See attached screenshot for details.

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.jpg
Views:	3490
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	33525
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Options -> Internal Filters -> Audio Decoders. You'll see the delay setting in the upper right in the window.

I don't think you can change the value of the shortcut key itself though.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Is there any update on this, seven or so years later?! I mean either for MPC-HC or MPC-BC, which is (from what I recall) the most frequent used forks nowadays used. Anyways, is there any hexedit value in e.g. mpc-hc64.exe I could change to make it skip say ~500ms per +/- instead of the pitiful 10ms?
    Drop dead gorgeous!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Gew View Post
    Is there any update on this, seven or so years later?! I mean either for MPC-HC or MPC-BC, which is (from what I recall) the most frequent used forks nowadays used. Anyways, is there any hexedit value in e.g. mpc-hc64.exe I could change to make it skip say ~500ms per +/- instead of the pitiful 10ms?
    Did you (or anyone) ever find a way to do this? Optimally, I'd love to see them add the ability to have key-assignable short/medium/long audio (and subtitle) delays that you could set just like the time jumps. That way you could have, for example, 10ms/100ms/500ms. Assign keys to those, program them into your universal remote, and life would be so much easier. Whereas, currently it can take a ridiculous number of button presses to get a badly out-of-sync file corrected 10ms at a time.
    Quote Quote