VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi there

Please refer to the video URL below.
    https://streamable.com/649f67

At first, I thought it was edited only with PowerPoint, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I contacted the creator of the video but didn't get a response.

Below is my guess. However, although the video editing software is AviUtl, other apps
    But I think I can

1. Using the PowerPoint recording function, I recorded the operation procedure including the application such as the magnifying glass.
    2. Loaded the file completed in1 into AviUtl
    3. Input voice using AviUtl's simple recording function
    4. Create text and insert it in the right place in the video

I look forward to your comments.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Interesting) I'm new to video editing and don't know much, but it seems to me that many people use their own video editing software. I read about different layouts and how they are created on the Cleveroad blog, I think it might be interesting, but about video editing, I think that a program like shotcut should help even with complex editing. The program is free and popular, but it is very heavy, you need a good computer for it)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Since the first post seems to miss a question I refer to the title and I would say the linked video was created by:

a. using some screeen capture software
    b. possible doing some cutting (and NLE or depending on the format smart cutting software for that format should work)
    c. using a subtitle software like Subtitle Workshop to create a subtitle track
    d. hardcoding the subitles to the endformat
    doesn't seem difficult. (also some NLEs might be able to do the whole thing)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote