VideoHelp Forum

Poll: How Long Has It Been Since You Saw A Movie In The Theater?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    HP 3 Prisoner last week.
    Will
    tgpo, my real dad, told me to make a maximum of 5,806 posts on vcdhelp.com in one lifetime. So I have.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Fahrenheit 9/11 on Sunday.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I saw TROY last weekend and the one before was The Return Of The King few months back.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Spiderman 2 last night. F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!
    Quote Quote  
  5. When ever Mel Gipsons Alien movie came out?
    I would have skipped it, but wife and kid wanted to see it. I love mel gipson movies, but mostly Leathal weapon types. We never bought this one!

I was unhappy with the cost and quality! Way over $20 for 2 adults one kid, one soda, one popcorn. Movie was too dark like maybe out of focus a bit? Movie itself was decent though not worth the price of admision to see just once and not interesting enough to buy to watch alot. Our opion based on what we like of course, many love that movie.

Other than that, last time was when Star Wars 1 came out! Still think it was stupid to see 1 years after all the rest had been made. Stupid film makers, and LUCAS especailly, can't they count?? Don't they know the difference between the begining, middle and end?

I was doing movie reviews for a local paper when Star Wars 1 came out, I had to pay to see that one, rest were freebies or I would not have gone to those either! And I think after my review of Starwars 1 I stopped doing reviews of that theater too! Paper just dropped movie reviews all together.
    Had it not been that I needed to do the review at the time I would not have gone to the Starwars either!

With so many people disliking theaters and prices, perhaps it is time to re-invent the drive-in?? Yea, sure it had problems, weather, sometimes fogy pictures, but they were great! I would go to one today anytime over a walk in theater!! And with the high qualtiy stereos in cars and low cost low range radio transmitters the sound should be as good or better than the walkins today! That little drivein speaker in the car window was low quality and anoying and in those days the radio transmitting was not as good either as todays. Just was getting a good start on Drive-in Radio when they died out.

Bring em back, Bring em back!!
    overloaded_ide

Spambot FOOD
    Anti-Spam
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    2 years ago...I guess. But now? Not anymore what's the use of my home theater neh?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Last night, saw premier of Harry and Kumar go to White Castle.
    Quote Quote