VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, so I've been trying to render my first video in adobe premiere pro cc 2019, and I'm always getting pixelated video whatever I do. My export settings match with sequence settings and my video settings match with export settings. I've been looking to find a solution like 10 hours and still couldn't find it. There are my settings https://imgur.com/a/eeDJFP9, my videos settings are: 1920x1080 60fps and bitrate is set to 50 MBps
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you sure you are able to decode the video in realtime? Is the video on a fast enough drive for reading? Can you post a screenshot or video of what it looks like?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Youtube will recompress that video down to around 3Mbit for 1080p. I have no way of knowing what the 50Mbit version looks like. Are we talking about your 50Mbit version or this Youtube version? The best I could tell in the 1080p version on YT, it looked like a normal H264 video encoded by Youtube. You can upload up to 500MB here if you want to upload a short sample.
    Last edited by KarMa; 6th Jun 2020 at 08:34.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Are you saying that the rendered version is pixelated or the youtube version,You still haven't mentioned where the pixelation starts.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. After rendering
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try encoding the dvr with vidcoder and see if there's any pixelation using the same settings.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Image
    [Attachment 53696 - Click to enlarge]
    Here are both rendered with adobe and rendered with vidcoder and I think they both look the same
    Quote Quote  
  8. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Your link doesn't contain anything.
    Quote Quote  
  9. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The videos look ok,as to pixelation I don't see any in the way as i understand,to me it means areas missing details due to not enough data.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Describe what you mean by "pixelated video". Can you take a screenshot and circle it ?

Did you rule out a playback problem ? Try a different player - something like mpchc, or vlc, or mpv

There is some minor blocking/banding compression artifacts in the source to begin with, so those will areas get worse when you re-encode it with a lossy format. But this is not what most people would call "pixellation"

There is some aliasing in the graphics (jaggy edges), in the source too - is this what you're referring to ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. I don't really know how to call this poblem, so okey if johns0 says that with video everything alright, then how to make video to look like for example like this https://youtu.be/lSS36alhs4M
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Are you talking about the fact that https://youtu.be/lSS36alhs4M is 1440p and Youtube encoded it with VP9 for better efficiency? You can force Youtube to use VP9 by uploading 1440p or higher content.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Yea, so can I somehow force YouTube to make my video like this? And how?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by patevisvl View Post
    Yea, so can I somehow force YouTube to make my video like this? And how?
    Become a more famous youtuber. Like 10,000 subs or more. I don't know the actual number.

Or upload 1440p content or higher to force it.

Those are your two options.
    Quote Quote  
  15. So you are saying that with my video everything is okay. So how can I make my video look without bluriness?
    Quote Quote