Hi,
I noticed earlier, that one aac encoder (i think it is lav) caused on my TV set (usb stick), that playing for 5-15 sec audio with video with no problem. After few seconds audio become silent and TV not responsible. Video is still playing. Once I was able to switch to cable operator (HDMI) and TV said that HDMI there isn't any audio. Only way to repair this is unplug power from tv for cca 10 sec. So I can easily replicate it. I mentioned it because today I made Hard coded subtitles for my mom in Potplayer. It looks much better than TV built in subtitles. And it did it again.
Here is the picture of audio that I choose, but I don't know how to find out what encoder is it. Mediainfo in AAC files always says Codec ID A_AAC-2 (for FDK, lav or others for me) FDK and for in the picture below also. But what can be the problem? Shouldn't be the AAC file in some standard form, so it should be encoder independent?
[Attachment 43794 - Click to enlarge]

So I can easily avoid it to re encode just video in Avidemux to FDK, but I am curious, why this happen, when it shouldn't. Blu-ray player (usb stick) is playing it correctly.
Thank you for any idea.

Bernix