VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello.

I have a 5' X 7' green screen that I have had forever. I believe it might have come bundled with Pinnacle Studio software years ago. I have recently started using it to live stream but we need a larger green screen. The old on that I have is a tightly woven material and seems to be a polyester type fabric that is stretchy and it is a light lime green color. We have one shop light on the floor underneath the green screen and it lights it perfectly. I purchased one recently that is muslin fabric and is a much darker color. This makes it almost impossible to light evenly and adequately in our small space. I have searched high and low and I can't find the fabric or color like the older screen.

Does anyone have any info on where I might can find the polyester, stretchy fabric in lime green?

Thank you for your help and input,
    Dawn
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It’s not the fabric so much as the color.
    Try Cowboy Studio. There are others. I got a pine green screen once from a no name vendor and it was useless.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    https://au.rosco.com/en/product/chroma-key-paint If it's practical to paint a wall
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thank you all for the suggestions. I did find some lime green polyester poplin fabric online fir $4.00 per yard. I ordered it and I can whip stitch a rod pocket. Hopefully, it will work. If not, I will bite the bullet and purchase one of these suggestions.

Thanks again,
    Dawn
    Quote Quote