VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by madmoose
    Myne was supposed to arrive on the 13th. It said on truck for delivery. Now today it says DELIVERY REFUSED! what is up with that???
    No idea BUT something similar happened with the first order I placed with OD; no one was there to sign for it and the driver wanted a signature. Perhaps that was what happened with your order??

I've placed numerous orders with OfficeMax and they just leave the stuff (in an inconspicuous place) when no one is around.
    Quote Quote  
  2. That sounds weird to me. I'm on summer vacation and have been home the last 3 days. I called OD and they said it was because i "cheated" the system with the coupon. This is bull crap!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I was over in the area where my local Office Depot store is located. I took a chance and stopped in, and to my surprize they still had a couple hundred of the Maxell DVD-R discs in stock on sale. I picked up 50 more to add to the ones I bought last Sunday...the sale goes until Saturday night.

I have burned about 10 of these blanks from the last batch...wonderful!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I just called a local OFFICE DEPOT and they still had 25 packs of the Maxell DVD-R discs so I asked if they could hold 2 packs for me (since the deal is buy one get one free) and they said no problem.

I'm leaving now to pick 'em up!

- John "FulciLives" Coleman
    "The eyes are the first thing that you have to destroy ... because they have seen too many bad things" - Lucio Fulci
    EXPLORE THE FILMS OF LUCIO FULCI - THE MAESTRO OF GORE
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I called one of my local stores as well, and although they didn't have any more, they would accept the sale up to 14 days after the sale is over if I have the circular that the sale was in...

...unfortunately, my mom threw out the paper that it was in a few days ago! That was a great price too...
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Swaze360
    I called one of my local stores as well, and although they didn't have any more, they would accept the sale up to 14 days after the sale is over if I have the circular that the sale was in...

...unfortunately, my mom threw out the paper that it was in a few days ago! That was a great price too...
    You could just use this link... http://officedepot.crossmediaservices.com/officedepot/circular_browse_page_large.asp?s...1&clicksrc=01&

then print it out and use it instead of the newspaper.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I found the OfficeMax Fuji on clearance today at a store ($10 for 10) and used a $10 off $20 coupon to grab 3 packs. The good media have finally hit good prices. Enjoy while it lasts.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    lordsmurf wrote:
    I found the OfficeMax Fuji on clearance today at a store ($10 for 10) and used a $10 off $20 coupon to grab 3 packs. The good media have finally hit good prices. Enjoy while it lasts.
    yup they're on clearance....I posted the info on another thread....office max has been bought out by boise cascade company.
    https://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=978732#978732
    Quote Quote