My buddies and I have been making montages for halo 2 / 3 and now call of duty mw2... I currently am capturing but I need advice or something new.

Basically the capture quality i do not care too much about, what I have is decent enough for what we are looking to accomplish. The problem that I am having is that composite is no longer good enough to get clips on because I cannot see across the maps! I am looking to play 360 on my tv/comp monitor in HDMI vga or component but NOT COMPOSITE.. Once again i do not care about having HD quality on my PC but I do not want it to be so terrible that I cannot see whats going on.

Right now im using double sided composite connecting to tv that is connected to 3 double sided female connectors. The 360 composites are connected to the other female slots putting the male in the dazzle 100. (sorry for my "dumb" terms).

Can anyone give me some insight here? I have tried fiddling with it but I think i am going to have to get another device for what I want to do. I just cannot play on composite anymore on good tv's there is "lag" for you gamers out there, and if I use a tube it doesn't lag but the picture is so terrible.

Any help is appreciated