VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI,
    I don't know if this is the right place for a post like this but I hopw that someone wil be of help to my request.

I am trying to create a CD with music and with a voice for a kid show. I wonder if there is a software able to create full phrases to put in a CD or if there is a method to put your voice in the same CD

I don0t know if the request is clear. Thanks for your help/Fabio
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you are looking for a audio editor, try the freeware Audacity. It will accept WAV audio that I believe CDs use. You can add as many tracks as you want and blend them together and edit as needed. It works just like a word processor. Cut and paste. I believe you can also use a microphone with it to add a voice track.

And there are other audio editors that may work for you also in 'Tools' to the left. <<<<<<
    Quote Quote  
  3. Far too goddamn old now EddyH's Avatar
    Soul sucking suburbia! But a different part since I last logged on.
    Search Comp PM
    ^ this.

We use audacity where I work for exactly these purposes.

So if you want your voice on CD ... connect a mic, start a new file (set it at 44100hz, 16 bit, plus mono/stereo to suit your mic / any music you put behind it).... do your thing... amp/process it in many fancy ways if you want... save WAV (or split up into many of them)... drop wav(s) into CD burning app. Done.

Hopefully you won't have any problems because compared to a lot of the things on this site, that kind of work is super simple and probably a good place to start as regards digital media Good luck!
    -= She sez there's ants in the carpet, dirty little monsters! =-
    Back after a long time away, mainly because I now need to start making up vidcapped DVDRs for work and I haven't a clue where to start any more!
    Quote Quote