VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hi experts!

I have a samsung hr757, but i'm tired of its lack of features. i can't record to a dvdrw disc and its very slow when it comes to recognizing a usb stick and it's very bad at playing all sorts of burnt discs. Also I would like one,if possible, where you can save your recording straight to a usb stick.

Any suggestions, any player you would recommend?

Nille
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    It would be good to tell us where you live because if you live in the UK (as I suspect because you said "burnt"), recommendations involving American DVD recorders aren't going to be very useful to you, are they? Similarly recommendations on UK recorders would be useless to someone in the USA or Canada.

It would be good to also explain what you mean by "save your recording straight to a USB stick". Do you mean record directly to a USB device? Or do you mean record to an internal hard drive and then copy that to a USB device? And if you need an internal hard drive, that would be good to know also.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi again!

I understand that I need to clarify a few things. I live in Sweden and when it comes to the USB-stick I meant recording to an internal hard drive and the transfer the recording to a USB-stick, which I'm not able to do now.

Thanks for your help
    Nille
    Quote Quote