VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I'm using VSDC to make an "artwork album" showing a sequence of 45 images: the transition between images is a page turn.
    Now, reading the Help, the way to to implement a page turn is putting the two images in two consecutive levels, add Page Turn at the end of first image (Editor>Video Effects>Transitions>Page Turn) and make sure the second image is created before the effect Page Turn starts.
    I tried it on the first 10 images and it works perfectly.
    But it guess it's going to be very difficult to manage 45 levels in VSDC interface!
    There's a way to collapse a number of upper levels so I can concentrate on lower levels? Or... can you suggest me something else?
    Thank you!
    Cristina
    Quote Quote  
  2. I do not have VSDC, but perhaps use some sort of split function to split your clip in bottom level and put the end of that image on top level again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you _AI_!
    I kept thinking in terms of images as blocks... I must split an image in the middle of its duration, instead, and move to top level the second half!
    Thank you soooooo much!
    Last edited by cris651; 19th Nov 2022 at 15:14.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by cris651 View Post
    Thank you _AI_!
    I kept thinking in terms of images as blocks... I must split an image in the middle of its duration, instead, and move to top level the second half.
    That limits your ability to easily make changes to the speed and positioning of your moves if you want to tweak them, but it will certainly reduce the number of tracks.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thank you smrpix... You're right, but it's a quite simple project (45 images, same duration for each image, same type of transition), so I hope that everything will go smoothly (famous last words? �� �� )
    Quote Quote