VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. EME logger (script for Tampermonkey) stopped working for Tubi TV. Verified on one up-to-date and one ancient version of portable Firefox and Chrome. Can anyone verify this on your end? Thank you in advance.

[Attachment 69873 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Psychology student CrymanChen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    twitter @Cryman_Chen
    email crymanchen@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yeah, true. I think they're sending something to the DRM content handler after a few attempts to load a page, which messes up the EME logger, and various API-related errors are shown with the "Debug" option on. Logging off, then cookie cleaning then logging back on does it (which is rather weird, given the test with a portable and clean browser). Thank you @CrymanChen for the help and for reaching out.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I tried it today on UK channel4.com, and the video wouldn't play until it was disabled.

The website gave the error that DRM was not enabled.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by genericeddie View Post
    I tried it today on UK channel4.com, and the video wouldn't play until it was disabled.

The website gave the error that DRM was not enabled.
    This means they put EME logger on blacklist.
    Similar behavior to webpages which stop displaying content until adblocker is disabled.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I should think it's more complex than that, given that I've renamed the script.

Channel4.com is recognising the script by it's behaviour, it's not simply on a blacklist.
    Quote Quote  
  7. please provide video link here for test

however search into mpd. if not available, convert kid to pssh
    Quote Quote