VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Col mio recorder nilox media pro m3 ho registrato una trasmissione da ingresso composito,otenedo un file mpg di circa un gb.
    Sul mio pc si vede... ma sul pc dell'ufficio vengoino riprodotti solo gli ultimi 10 secondi di filmato, a ripetizione, el'indicatore del tempo indica che sto al 16mo minuto di un filmato che dura QUINDICI minuti!! Com'è possibile??? Oltretutto il filmato in realta' dura piu' di un'ora!!
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    In english
    I recorded for 1 hour from cvbs input on a nilox media pro m3 device,obtaining a 1gb mpg file.
    It plays fine on my home pc, but on office pc only last 10 seconds of clip are played,and timer says min 16:20 of a 15:00 clip!! Clip is actually 1 hour long!
    What's going on here? Same results with different players.
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try remux it(no video reconversion) with avidemux, open mpg, under video and audio choose copy, format mpg and save a new .mpg file.

You can also use the old good tmpgenc to remux, under file->tools->multiplexer and add the mpg and make new mpg.

If it fails you could try the videoredo and use the quickstream fix.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Tried all, nothing worked. All programs see multiple 10 seconds microclips for a total amount of 15 minutes... but the REAL content of the video, visible on my home pc, is 1h video
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote