VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Man i realy like this site. but there are a feww itty bitty things that bug me..

well the forum is like perfect dont touch anytin

but som of the tutorials are hard to either find or navagate.

eg. the autostart tutorial.

yea i know it was in the FAQ thing but it was damm hard to find lol

another one is you guys dont say ANYTHING about videopack 4 cd image and how to work with it. you know wat im talking about *.RAW *.CPJ
    not a single definition not a single tutorial.

jus lettin you guys know

still you guys got som good stuff goin on here.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hey great site!

Shouldn't the Mulilangual Survey also be IN those other languages aswell? So they can at least read it, if they don't know English?? Just a thought...
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I have added a search function so it should be bit easier to find everything...dont know how good the search tools is yet...havent have the time to test it complete yet.

And I don't have any info about videopack .raw or .cpj formats...havent seen any info how to convert them or something...why not just burn them with videopack?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well im not the only one with the problem

its jus that Video pack doesnt Reconize my burner and i want to jus convert the baby to BUN QUE so other programs can work with it

and yea there are drivers i can dl but i was wondering if theres another way so i can check the code and stuff.

the reason im so into Videopack 4 Is because it creates menus like no other program. but the thing is it uses the .RAW wich is like UNknown to every other program cept
    WinonCD which is made by the same company.
    Quote Quote  
  5. heh heh i got my prob fix thanx to Vcd.

if there were pic posts i would post a big ol grin rite here baby.

But there is one lil tid bit i need

is there a way to jus "list" the forum topics that you are involved in?
    instead of scrolling through looking for the little folders that say "me" on them?

thanx again VCDhelp
    Quote Quote  
  6. the text in the forums is no longer able to be blocked & copied. any chance we'll go back to the old way, instead of the new version that scales to your screen? or any fix to support copy/paste functions in the new setup? (it actually can be copied sometimes, though you can't see it, and it's not 100%)

thanks
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    okey...it doesnt seem to work to copy in netscape only in ie..will fix that.

timmy_boi: use the search function and search for your nickname(Author) and all your post will be listed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Baldrick on 2001-07-25 06:00:56 ]</font>
    Quote Quote  
  8. oh (*smacks forhead*) ok i'll try that thanks man
    Quote Quote