VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    hello everyone i have got a question i need to ask i dont know if this can be done but i am gonna ask anyway

right a friend of mine records a lot of tv series and soaps and movies of the tv and burns them to dvd discs.
    the other day i was talking to my friend cos i said i really like eastenders but the episodes were never brought out on dvd. so my friend showed me he had 2013-2018 eastenders all the episodes on dvd discs. so i said to my friend could i borrow them to rip them to the computer as video files. when trying to rip the discs as the video files
    which i have only put the discs in the computer at the moment to view the discs. and it shows all the files on the disc it shows vts-01-vts-10.1 they are all the video files.
    but on the main menu it shows all the video files all ready renamed so my question is can i rip the discs like the 1st picture have uploade where the files are all ready renamed. i have uploaded the 2nd picture is what it shows on the disc if i rip the disc i would have to rename all the video files and there is a lot of them. so can i rip the dvd discs as the 1st picture. where they have been renamed is there any software that will rip the discs like that the 1st picture is the main menu of the disc. with the video files all ready renamed. but if i try to rip the disc it is gonna rip them like vts-01-vts-10.1 which it shows you on the discs through the computer. so is there any software that will rip the discs as video files. where it keeps the text on the video files like the 1st picture i have uploaded cos if i rip the discs it is gonna rip them as the 2nd picture. then i would have to rename them which would take ages so can this be done then with a software. or do i have to manual edit the text of the video files and rename them one by one.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PICTURE 1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	52361  

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICTURE 2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	52362  

Quote Quote  
  2. it shows all the video files all ready renamed
    No. They are buttons and has nothing to do with file names. You can use any text you want for the buttons.
    Quote Quote