VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    A friend says a video I uploaded is out of sync on their Mac. Plays fine on 2 different PC's of mine of different power & lineage.

Are Macs prone to YouTube problems? I would think if they play .flv files, it shouldn't be a problem.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I certainly haven't seen it amongst our (admittedly small) Mac population. I don't like Safari as a browser, but I haven't seen unusual sync problems with it.

That said, one problem isn't a big deal or worth getting out of shape about. There are many factors that could cause this, including bandwidth and download issues, local actions, such as fast scrubbing through the time line, or even a faulty installation at the Mac end.

If every a large number of Macs were having this problem with a large number of videos, it is an issue. If one user on one Mac has a problem with one video, it is mostly likely pebkac
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote