VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys I've just come across this site and I was wondering which 25 tub of printable dvd-r media you guys would say are the best.

Heres the link to the site, if you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it, thanks

http://www.svp.co.uk/acatalog/dvd-rprint.html
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'd go for either of these, i've used them both and had excellent results -

{DV 3227} Datawrite Titanium "Full-Face Printable" (16x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 25
    Part of the excellent new disc range from Datawrite.
    ADVDINFO: MCC 03RG20
    SVP Price: £6.49 / Euro 9.41 inc VAT.

Or-

{DV 3240} Ridisc Inkjet Printable (8x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 25
    These new Ridisc discs will appeal to those people who like a disc with a plain white surface or who have bought themselves an inkjet CD/DVD printer.
    ADVInfo: TTG02/MCC 02RG20 (i've only used the MCC 02RG20 version but TTG02 is also good)
    SVP Price: £4.99 / Euro 7.24 inc VAT.
    He's a liar and a murderer, and I say that with all due respect.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'd go along with the above post if you particularly want 25 disk spools but obviously the 50 disk spools offer better value. SVP is an excellent company (and an advertiser on this site ) but their p&p tends to be a little more expensive than most - hence bulking up your purchases offers better value.

Also its worth joining their buyers club - they often do postage promotions. At the moment p&p is only £1.99 to the UK mainland.

- e404pnf
    Quote Quote  
  4. thanks for your info
    Quote Quote