VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. k45
    hi, i tried following the guide in producing mpeg still video (posted in vcdeasy.org). Unfortunately, i am not successful in producing a vcd photo album. My pictures are in jpeg format, and i use Nero 5.5x to burn the .cue to my CDRW using plextor.

Nero has a way of putting your jpegs into vcd format but i find very restricting. VCDeasy has the bells and whistles but i could not make it run. Pls help.

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Hello,

What exactly is the issue?
    What is the thing that does not work out?
    Authoring, display?

However, maybe try the philips vcd 2.0 toolkit to generate stills .. this is what i have to do since mjpeg generated vcd stills seems not 100% compliant and don't display with my player
    ,,.,..:.:: jesus2099 / shamo + top-moumoute films limited ::.:..,.,,
    Quote Quote  
  3. hi,

sorry for not responding, but i was actually trying to solve my problem by reading thru all the write up in vcdeasy site!

the issue is, i see a blank display everytime i load the newly burnt vcd to my pioneer dvd/vcd player. Ops, I guess i already gave the solution! I downloaded the Mjpeg Tools (v1.6.0 rc2), patched my vcdeasy and everything fell into places.

for those who are beginners like me, you can download it in www.vcdeasy.org, click beta version (on the left pane) and click Mjpeg Tools (v1.6.0 rc2, 564 KB).

thanks for your time jesus2099. I might try your suggestion too!
    Quote Quote