VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Friend wants to sell his LITE ON DD-A500GX. I really need a competitive EUROPEAN price, which is about 25 % more expensive than a US price. Yes, every electronics in Europe cots about a quarter more than in US.

What are the modern DVD recorders equal in parameters to this older one?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Ebay
    Advanced Search
    Search in: Germany Only, France Only, etc etc etc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Artas1984 - I want to warn you. My father has a Lite On DVD recorder. He's had it for about 4 years now and he loves it because it is really very easy to use. He had a problem with one disc and just to be prepared, I opened it up to look at the burner. It uses a burner so strange that I actually don't know what the model is. If you buy a used one and it starts to have problems, I want to warn you that you will probably not be able to repair it yourself. I couldn't find any information anywhere on the internet on replacement burners for his Lite On and since I am not sure what the model number is (I wrote down every number I could find on the burner without actually disassembling the whole unit to remove it), we just decided that he would use another model instead so he bought something like a Toshiba that is in storage waiting for the day the Lite On dies.
    Quote Quote