VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    I captured a test portion of me playing Gran Turismo 4 on PS2.

I intend to create a script that would work on any MKV file regardless of resolution. However, I'm having trouble telling avisynth to encode the trimmed portions of the initial video & audio mix using AudioDub.

This is the initial script that Virtualdub keeps returning errors:

Code:
    Aud = LWlibavAudioSource("G:\WORKING\Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) - capture test.wav")
    Vid = LWlibavVideoSource("G:\WORKING\Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) - capture test.mkv")
    AudioDub(vid,aud)
    LWlibavVideoSource("G:\WORKING\Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) - capture test.mkv", fpsNum=50000, fpsDen=1000)
    #AssumeFPS(25)
    AssumeTFF()
    Trim (6500,7000) ++ Trim (10500,11000)
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", MatchPreset="Slower", MatchPreset2="Slower", SourceMatch=3, Sharpness=0.9, TR2=1, Lossless=2 )
    #SelectEven()
    #TurnRight().Santiag().TurnLeft()
    LanczosResize(720,540)
    Crop(40, 30, -40, -30)
    #nnedi3_rpow2(rfactor=2)
    What syntax am I missing in orider to achieve my intended purpose?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. to start off, delete the
    Code:
    LWlibavVideoSource("G:\WORKING\Gran Turismo 4 (PS2) - capture test.mkv", fpsNum=50000, fpsDen=1000)
    line, as it doesn't make any sense since you already loaded Audio&Video. (also I would recommend to write 'AudioDub(Vid,Aud)' instead of 'AudioDub(vid,aud)' since otherwise it's just causing confusion)
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Selur View Post
    to start off, delete the
    Code:
    line, as it doesn't make any sense since you already loaded Audio&Video. (also I would recommend to write 'AudioDub(Vid,Aud)' instead of 'AudioDub(vid,aud)' since otherwise it's just causing confusion)
    Thanks, it seems to have done the trick video-wise.

The audio, however, was not trimmed by the trim function as I intended. I thought the trim function worked for both video and audio?
    It's working fine after all, nevermind.

Once again, thank you for the tip.
    Last edited by tugatomsk; 4th Apr 2022 at 15:54.
    Quote Quote