VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by branch View Post
    "it works pretty well" - if you understood English you would understand that doesn't mean its perfect but that it works pretty well..
    It cracks me up that people like yourself who use English (and logic) so poorly make the accusation of other people. I guess now I understand why you are complaining on other threads so many people have you on ignore.

You claimed there were no networking issues just a few days before WD issued a new firmware which listed several times several different network bug fixes right on their release notes.

The consensus among the regulares atr AVS forums and other sites is that WDTVLIVE had the most networking problems of any networked stream playback device. You want to claim otherwise peopel will just keep laughing at you.

So we know you don't know a thing about networking or the the fact that WD had admitted networking bugs.There are literally scores of complaints throughout the spring from scores of users on AVS forum with four or five years of sober comments. They have two crank trolls there too who say no such thing exists, are you one of them? Because if you are you got a big glass of STFU there, why bring false claims here?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by branch View Post
    Clearly showing you where lying when you claimed I was supposed to have said WD engineers does not understand networks.
    LOL, I quoted you. anyone can see it.
    Quote Quote