VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi. I have a problem , I don't know exactly which but here it is. I create a bluray disc with menu and everything with dvd fab, burn it to a rewritable blueray disc which I tested it and it was playing perfect and finally burned it to a verbatim disc.The Samsung consumer which read the rewritable disc can't read the verbatim .Note that all my bluray discs are verbatim.So where could be the problem? I haven't change anything on my settings.Does anybody know from where I should begin? Thank you in advance
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    check your bluray's player for a firmware update. also how fast are you burning your discs ?? try burning at 4x speed.
    and use imgburn to burn your discs.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mastersab View Post
    Hi. I have a problem , I don't know exactly which but here it is. I create a bluray disc with menu and everything with dvd fab, burn it to a rewritable blueray disc which I tested it and it was playing perfect and finally burned it to a verbatim disc.The Samsung consumer which read the rewritable disc can't read the verbatim .Note that all my bluray discs are verbatim.So where could be the problem? I haven't change anything on my settings.Does anybody know from where I should begin? Thank you in advance
    What software did you use for burning the BD-R that didn't work, DVDFab or something else? What kind of Verbatim media did you use, Verbatim's standard BD-R media or Verbatim's LTH media?
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. It's BD-R but all the rest before are the same Verbatim BD-R (43804). The problem is that I haven't change anything neither on my settings or the type of disc or the burner (Dvd fab).The weird thing is that I played this verbatim disc in an older samsung bluray player and it's working.What can I say?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mastersab View Post
    It's BD-R but all the rest before are the same Verbatim BD-R (43804). The problem is that I haven't change anything neither on my settings or the type of disc or the burner (Dvd fab).The weird thing is that I played this verbatim disc in an older samsung bluray player and it's working.What can I say?
    There is no obvious problem that I can see. Maybe you could try burning the Blu-ray folders or ISO from DVDFab using ImgBurn, at a lower speed than 6X, as already suggested.

I don't use DVDFab, so I don't know if there are any settings that you could change that might improve compatibility.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  6. To usually quiet and october262 thank you veru much. I can't solve the problem still and try different methods. Maybe a newer version of dvdfab could solve it.Thank you anyway
    Quote Quote