VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    txpharoah can't see past his woman beating glasses.

It was a joke, let it go - check the IPs

You all said something about yourselves.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."
    - Ambrose Bierce
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
    - George Bernard Shaw

2. Originally Posted by heretic422
    You all said something about yourselves.
    As have you.

It seems to me that many of your posts here are to provoke a negative reaction from other forum members. You then go on to ask the mods to hand out yellow cards. This is not good conduct in my eyes, from a gentleman, or a lady.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    As have you
    No kidding...Einstein.

Mmm, I am married with 2 daughters, so I do not know how you come to that conclusion.
    That's like saying homosexual men can't father children with their wives before they came out of the closet. A woman hater can't have a girlfriend? So then there are only extremes? Take back your response about MAYBE on the responses above then I'll agree with you, but I guess you don't want to share a point with the me
    Tucker: No, I don't

Such proper English: conduct? don't you mean behaviour?

Wow you can reduce anything to nothing.

Nothing worth banning...
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher."
    - Ambrose Bierce
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
    - George Bernard Shaw

4. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    bugster wrote:

Maybe that poll is fixed. OK sign me up to be a moderator, what are the criteria? I can read and write as well as you can and I know how to spot a remark that should probably get someone a warning.

And rvl123 - face it - you have problems with women, otherwise you wouldn't be so agressive and antagonistic. I won't resort to the abusive name calling and attitude you so enthusiastically exhibit.
    HAHAHA...You...A moderator? That had me in stitches.

The apology was a joke btw...

5. So are you, Jackie Chan!!!!

Go practice your Karate...hiiiiiyaaahhhh!!!!

Lock the thread, then, it's gone on long enough...

6. Originally Posted by txpharoah
    Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    Anyone think my comment to pixel
    Anyone think rvl123's comment to me
    And TGPO, you little cutie, Happy Birthday - tell me how to send a photo and then check your inbox.
    I think you're a cross-dresser or a hermaphrodite that's just trying to hide the schlong for once, and online is the only way to do it. I think we had one of those in the recent "sex" poll on the site. I bet both users are the same person.

Ya'll may hear the regional rumors that Texans treat their women well. And it's true. But the moment you try to get all smart-mouthed and try to put up your fists, you've got to realize we're gonna whoop yer little butt as if you were any other guy. Sure, be a woman, but the moment you give up the right of being feminine, I get to give up the right to put up with you. rvl123 is fine in my books.

And TGPO, I'll send you "my picture" as well. Would you like me to grab it from Playboy.com or Hustler.com? I doubt our "Hot_Chrissy" is doing anything more than that.

Nice try.

Even if you TRULY WERE female, I'd turn you down. No matter how nice the body is to play with, everything else would turn me off. Like Kelso says on That 70s Show: "BURN!"

You only started this thread to rant. Threads like these are counter-productive to the site. Go learn video or something. If you really need a date, go to a bar or have your buddies set you up. Flirting online is truly pathetic.
    Once again...AGREED

o and good joke heretic422...good joke

just watch your back... :P ...just kidding!

7. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    So are you, Jackie Chan!!!!

Go practice your Karate...hiiiiiyaaahhhh!!!!

Hot_Chrissy is very witty today, huh?

8. Originally Posted by heretic422
    As have you
    No kidding...Einstein.

Mmm, I am married with 2 daughters, so I do not know how you come to that conclusion.
    That's like saying homosexual men can't father children with their wives before they came out of the closet. A woman hater can't have a girlfriend? So then there are only extremes? Take back your response about MAYBE on the responses above then I'll agree with you, but I guess you don't want to share a point with the me
    Tucker: No, I don't

Such proper English: conduct? don't you mean behaviour?

Wow you can reduce anything to nothing.

Nothing worth banning...
    heretic422, what is your problem. You think you know me well enough after a couple of exchanges on a forum to know that I am a woman hater. This could not be further from the truth. What I do dislike is people (men or women) stirring up trouble for their own amusement. And I always find that it smacks of desperation when someone has to resort to picking holes in peoples grammer/spelling/punctuation because they have run out of any other valid argument to back up their case. But ok I will stoop to your level.

but I guess you don't want to share a point with the me
    And I think "maybe" is valid. I would take more offence to being called an ass licker than a bitch.

As I am not prepared to keep going round in circles with you this will be my last post in this thread.

Search Comp PM
    heretic422, you seem to love to start threads like this and then all of a sudden beg for the moderators to lock it once your plan starts to backfire. why don't you grow up.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?

10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    what is your problem
    watching uneven disciplinary action taken without consideration. None of the moderators have handed out cards, warnings, etc with any reason for similar and obvious infractions

That's the problem. I haven't gotten a card after all this, especially this but because someone whines they get busted.

That's the problem Craig - the only problem with this forum, not the posters, not the content, not the grammar, not the sentence structure not the personalities of the group - the arbitrary punishments handed out to undeserving folks and no punishment to the members of the network.

Got it Craig? That's the problem.

And Craig - please, what hole in your grammar did I point out? But I guess you won't be here to see that comment - my loss

Right back at you, tx. I'm always watching my back or looking over my shoulder - especially after stirring things up.

that's begging?

Conquest10 chided:
    all of a sudden beg for the moderators to lock it once your plan starts to backfire
    What plans? Now who's the conspiracy theorist? This is begging:
    Conquest10: please, please, please honey, let's do it, c'mon, please I do love you. If you loved me you'd do it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no cards- that's a good sign. But then Craig is gone - maybe someone else will step up. I still have Chrissy, though...I'll always have Chrissy and the avatar of some nameless female's midriff.

Burn on, dudes! That's what this is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in breach of the forum rules and are being issued with a formal warning. - reason : requesting a warning on a user (Hot_Chrissy) - dosn't mater if it is your alter-ego (plus you asked one for yourself to be fair)
    / Moderator BJ_M
    - Ambrose Bierce
    - George Bernard Shaw

Search Comp PM
    Hot_Chrissy

If you want to comment on the Moderator Poll thread than do it THERE. There is no reason to start a new thread.

As for those people that feel the new warning system is unfair, there is a very simple solution. Just don't break the rules and you will have nothing to worry about.

Search Comp PM
    Does that mean I'm not getting my birthday picture??

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tgpo
    Now the top half (4U!) ............. happy birthday!

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by BJ_M
    Originally Posted by tgpo
    Now the top half (4U!) ............. happy birthday!

Oh baby, she looks even better than I thought!!