VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Guys,

Im new here. I have video 3840 x 2160 pixels and I used pinnacle studio 22 ultimate for editing my video and I will say it is ok on editing but when it comes in an output it is blurred even my video is clear. I tried H264 1080p 30mbit/s 29fps on 6mins for 700mb. Am I doing wrong thats why my output is blurred? If not, what should I do? Do I need to change my video editor? What do you suggest for a good video output?

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by dante View Post
    I have video 3840 x 2160 pixels and I used pinnacle studio 22 ultimate for editing my video and I will say it is ok on editing but when it comes in an output it is blurred even my video is clear. I tried H264 1080p 30mbit/s 29fps on 6mins for 700mb. Am I doing wrong thats why my output is blurred? If not, what should I do? Do I need to change my video editor? What do you suggest for a good video output?
    Are you viewing on a UHD display ? There's going to be significant loss resizing 3840 x 2160 to 1920x1080 . You're almost throwing away 3/4 of the information . Try the same dimensions as the input 3840 x 2160 and a higher bitrate

Other possibilities - maybe your project wasn't setup correctly with mismatched framerates , maybe your editor is blending frames . You'd have to check the specs for the video , the project settings, and export settings
    Quote Quote  
  3. Every video editor is capable of (almost) lossless output.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Ok, I will try and thanks for the reply.
    Quote Quote