VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I saw on CCExtractor's page that it supports Tivo files, but it doesn't work when I'm trying to extract the CC from a Tivo file (which actually contains them). Yet I tried to extract CC from a some raw MP4 video & all worked.
    Any adjustments I should do in CCExtractor to make it work properly? Or any other programs that could extract CC from Tivo's or at least play a Tivo video on my pc? Or maybe is there a way to convert or decode that Tivo to a different format keeping the CC in it to extract them afterwards?
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Google came up with a thread indicating that some people find another free program, t2sami, sometimes works for them when ccextractor fails to produce a subtitle file from their TiVo files. The latest version of t2sami I found at sourceforge is rather old, and since I don't own a TiVo, I can't test it.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I did download that t2sami but I can't seem to understand how to either install it or launch it or etc - inside the archive is just a list of various files, no .exe ones.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 1J1 View Post
    I did download that t2sami but I can't seem to understand how to either install it or launch it or etc - inside the archive is just a list of various files, no .exe ones.
    My mistake. I didn't look hard enough at the files Sourceforge had. They are source files to be compiled for use with a Linux system. I can't seem to find a Windows .exe file for download anywhere on the Internet.

I would suggest that you contact ccextractor's authors about your problem with ccextractor. They have been willing to help others in the past.
    Quote Quote