VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi All,

I hope this is a quick question someone can answer. I have a bunch of Home Movie DVDs someone gave me (they previously transferred VHS to DVD using a stand alone player/burner).

I need to create copies of these DVDs for myself and some family. I need to make 3 copies of each movie (there are 25 all together). I do not need to re-edit, create menus etc...just a duplicate copy of the original.

Here's the question. Is it better to do a Disk to Disk copy, create and ISO of the DVD, or ripp the DVD to my HD and burn it. Remember I need 3 copies of each DVD but I am NOT editing, adding or removing anything.

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to do this....if it was just a couple DVDs I would just do a Disk to Disk copy...but since I have to burn 75 movies, I was wondering the best/fastest way to do this.

THanks

Quxote
    Quote Quote  
  2. use imgburn to read the disc and create an iso, then burn 3 copies. that way the disc only needs to be read once.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    mini is correct. Unless you need a reason to justify purchasing a duplicator, LOL (that's what I'd do) - have a 1 to three sitting here just for the occassion.

Actually, I upgraded from a one-to-one because the price was killer; and I was burning several copies at a time for a local wrestler (dvd to sell at the matches).

If you have the time, mail them to me, along with 100 blank discs and return postage.
    ;/ l ,[____], Its a Jeep thing,
    l---L---o||||||o- you wouldn't understand.
    (.)_) (.)_)-----)_) "Only In A Jeep"
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ignore the spamming moron
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote