VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    I'm using Pinnacle Studio for some time now. The software is a bit buggy but it does the job most of the time.
    One of the most usefull things is actually the build in soundtrack composer. It automatically generates a soundtrack on the selected length of clips base on the choosen preset.

However I actually don't think all of the pesets are usefull for my (vacation) videos. And choice is limited. All my videos are starting to sound the same because of this and I would like to create some differences.

I've searched google for a whil for something similar. But a lot of sites seems to promise a lot. But in the end they all need to login or a subsription. Or they seem not to work as advertised.

Do people here have some recommendations for goodsoundtrack composers (if they relly exist)?
    I would like to let it automatically generate a soundtrack over a specific timespan. So let's say when I have a video of 15 min. So it can generate me a soundtrack for the entire length. And royaltee free please.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I hear John Williams is pretty good.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Is it a good alternative to Vangelis?
    Quote Quote