VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    In BOX4 v2, the E.T.A was based on frames, taking the current frame number, and total frame count. However, this was not always accurate. A lot of times, FFPROBE doesn't specify the total frames thus a calculation had to be made using the movie duration, and frames per second. Although better than nothing was not accurate.

In BOX4 v3, the actual current and total duration is used, which is always specified, thus, a more accurate E.T.A.

So simple answer is BOX4 v2 E.T.A is unreliable, v3 is correct, which is why I said you need to time with an external watch/clock/phone to know the differences in speed between v2 and v3.

I hope that makes sense.

The next beta will allow you to log what is happening and save a text/log file so you can check settings and timings.
    Ok, thanks.

Thanks again for this great software and keep improving it every day.

Regards.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by video.baba View Post
    The next beta will allow you to log what is happening and save a text/log file so you can check settings and timings.
    Can't wait.

If time permits, make a v3 portable version, so I can do tests (if you want send it to me by private message)

Bye.
    Last edited by Anonymous10; 12th Oct 2018 at 06:15.
    Quote Quote  
  3. @video.baba: Hi!

Speaking of Delay, a 2013 program like Kirara Encoder,
    has solved this "issue", and is also based on FFMPEG.
    Take a look, maybe it can be useful

[Attachment 47146 - Click to enlarge]

¿It would be possible for you to enable Audio/Sync Option in your next version?

Regards.
    Last edited by Anonymous10; 10th Nov 2018 at 07:09.
    Quote Quote  
  4. BOX4V3: This time, nor will there be a portable version?
    ¡What a pity!
    Last edited by Anonymous10; 3rd Feb 2019 at 11:21.
    Quote Quote