VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    With BD3D2MK3D v1.9 I never have problems but with the movies, Spider Man Far from Home 2019 and The Secret Life of Pets 2 2019, I have the follow problem > avs2yuv.exe stop working.
    I don’t understand why?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	avs2yuv.exe stop working.bmp
Views:	121
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	50457  

Click image for larger version

Name:	avs2yuv.exe stop working1.bmp
Views:	138
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	50458  

Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    try disabling hardware acceleration - https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1826759
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by october262 View Post
    try disabling hardware acceleration - https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1826759
    Thank you for the help but disabling hardware acceleration don't work, I have the same error !!

I think it is directly associated to the last windows 10 updates, which seems are not stable, because, recently, I used BD3D2MK3D on another movie without any problem and today, I tried again with this same movie, just to rule out possibilities, and I have also the same error.
    Last edited by madipav; 10th Oct 2019 at 12:16.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    From Microsoft I had the following answer, that I disagree :

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that application developers are required to keep them functional and compatible with Windows 10 and its updates, not the other way around. Therefore, please contact developer support for possible updates.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I am the developer. And I disagree with M$ too. :-{

Anyway, it's the first time I see a report of that problem. And since it is not in my own code, I can't help much. I can only suggest to install Avisynth+ 64-bit, and use the latest version of BD3D2MK3D (v1.16). With that combination, avs2yuv is not necessary if you encode in AVC with x264 (it is still necessary for x265 with Avisynth 32-bit).

If it's really avs2yuv that crashes and you really need it, try updating it with another version. The version distributed with BD3D2MK3D is 0.24bm2, so try the other 32-bit versions that you can download here. Just replace the avs2yuv.exe file in the toolset folder. Note that avs2yuv64.exe is used only when you encode with Avisynth+ 64-bit and x265.

And please report here what solution worked for you.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't visit this forum often.
    Last edited by r0lZ; 21st Oct 2019 at 04:08.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote  
  6. I have just released BD3D2MK3D v1.17, that should now start correctly, even if the check for Avisynth done at startup crashes. In that case, you should see a message telling that Avisynth is not properly installed.

Since on my system Avisynth works correctly, I am unable to check the fix myself, so please tell me if v17 works correctly for you. Thanks.
    r0lZ - PgcEdit homepage Hosted by VideoHelp (Thanks Baldrick)
    - BD3D2MK3D A tool to convert 3D BD to 3D SBS/T&B/FS MKV
    Quote Quote