VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Could a Kinemaster (free version) user tell me how to do this? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    The kinemaster version you are using doesn't support that, so you must download kinemaster pro apk no watermark at Techbigs.com to get access to the premium features.
    Last edited by Robinbailey; 9th Mar 2021 at 03:54.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Kinemaster is the best video editing app that comes with lots of premium features. But I will recommend the InShot Pro APK for video editing. It is the top-rated app on the internet. It comes with many attractive features like filters, effects, and a slideshow maker. You can export your videos with no watermark.
    Last edited by tinadabi; 23rd Jan 2022 at 23:13.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Kinemaster is the best video editing application. But I will recommend you to use Alight Motion pro for editing purposes. Alight Motion offers multiple features such as keyframe animation, visual effects, filters, and transitions.
    Last edited by mark567; 10th May 2022 at 00:58.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Nope
    Quote Quote  
  6. You will not be able to do it on the free version of Kinemaster. Instead, I recommend you use Lightroom Pro for video and photo editing. It's a highly used and top-rated app by the editor's community. It has many premium features and one of them is batch editing. This feature allows you to apply the settings from one clip to other multiple videos. You can easily copy the transition from one clip and apply it the multiple clips at the same time.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by kamdenarn; 9th Dec 2022 at 01:16.
    Quote Quote