VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    More than 10 years ago I used a subtitle editor that allowed me to paste in all the lyrics to a song on different lines as I would like them to display in a video. Process was simple. Enter the start time for the first sub, then hit enter when it should end. Hit enter again when the sub on the next line should begin. Was a breeze to time with this. Cannot find anything similar after searching for hours. The program I used may have been Divxland Media Subtitler, but that does not work with Windows 10. Anyone know of a program that can do this? Best workaround I can find is one that one must highlight the high waves in a wave file to indicate where subs should appear. Really surprised that after more than 10 years, all programs sem to require that one enter the timing. Perhaps I have missed one. TIA.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Jonatã Bolzan Loss
    Hi! May I suggest you to test Subtitld? If you find something that could be improved for your job, let me know. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Luckily, I have a computer with Windows 7 so I will use Divxland Media Subtitler which allows you to paste in the text on different lines and then merely press a button when you want the subtites to show. So easy as compared to the others I've seen. If you have Windows 10 Pro, you can make a virtual desktop and use 7. Good luck and let me know if you find something similar that works with 10...
    Quote Quote