VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello. I have a problem.I have panasonic(matshita) sw9576s and (my friend's ) TDK DVD-RAM cartridge:

I know that there are (telephone call) sound recording files in cartridge. I inserted cartridge to DVD-RAM driver but I saw that used area:0 byte, free space:4,26 GB (my os is win 7 x64). I used numerously software (incd, clone cd, cd roller, nero backit up etc) but I have not seen files in DVD-RAM cartridge. How can I see files in cartridge?? Best regards..

Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    They are double sided 4.7.....and the picture you posted shows one side with the "Protect" tab engaged.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thanks for your reply but I tested it both protected and unprotected but I face with the same situation again(free space:4,7, used:0)

Also I know cartridge isn't blank(empty) disc because I check it other software and cartridge is full disc. But I didn't export the files .

Yes, Double sided (A and B side). Will it be a problem?

But I think it's file system is not CDFS, perhaps udf..
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Did you already try ISOBuster's free version on this DVD-RAM disk?

If ISOBuster does not see anything on the DVD DVD-RAM disk, can you find out what software was used to create this DVD-RAM disk? Maybe that will provide a clue for reading the disk.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes, I tried to see it with ISOBuster (registered,full version). But I can't see files... I saw only "Track01" file. Then I exctracted this file. But I can't open this file using MAgicISO, ISOBuster and UltraISO....

Quote Quote